Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TO JOE WHITEFEATHER ONE DAY

JOE:
On the off chance that one day you stumble across this ranting, I hope that you made the right choice and I hope you are happy with the choice you made! I hope that you will be able to forgive me one day for destroying our marriage.

At this moment my heart is broken and I can not see anything more than the heart ache. I know there is nothing that binds us to each other anymore, so I hope that we will not have to relive the past anymore. I would have gladly taken you back, but I am not sure that I will be able believe you when you say that you do still love me.

How can you love me even a little and do the horrid things that you did? With that why couldn't you have just told me that you HATE me. Wouldn't it be easier for me to know that you hate me with every fiber of your being than have to be constantly reminded that there is a man out there who still loves me, but doesn't want to be with me?

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment