Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anyone know what an article 134 does?

I have recently come into some information that may stop the cheating for at least a year. An article 134 is used when a married soldier is found having an affair. All I have to prove is that sex has occurred (Admitted by her), we are married (done), and that the affair might have a negative affect on the appearance of the military (since he invited her to base while he is away for the next three weeks and has been leaving base to visit her, check).

I have every intention of presenting this information to my husband tomorrow and see what he says.

I am tired of this bull shit and can not stand her taunts: she actually had the nerve to text me "I am writing to let u know that joe does not want to talk to you to stop calling and texting him. Thanks, Amanda. Sorry I am on the phone with hiim and he aint gonna answer. quit calling him he is not going to answer your call. Sorry but you lost....LMAO. Leave my man alone. He dont want u cause he got me. and go sit on a rock somewhere. he will call u with me on the phone.Leave him alone it is over between u 2. "

Well lets see if she still wants him after he is court martial under the article 134. He will be kicked out of the military and he is to stupid to get a decent paying job.

Enjoy...Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment