Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How to proceed

I don't know how to proceed?! Do I just sign the papers and say I'm free. Do I drag my feet and wait for him to leave, so that we are still married as long as possible? Do I wait for him to come back? Could I take him back even if he did come back?

I know that I am not going to be filing the paperwork! If Joe really wants a divorce then he can pay for both lawyers and the filling fees. I refuse to end our 13 year relationship in this manner. If he wants to be free then he is going to have to rely on himself to get shit done.

The one thing that I do know at this point is that I still feel like taking Joe back. I still love him! I still think that with time, my new found change, and a therapist that we could work out our problems and have a marriage that would be even more solid than the one that we started. A relationship that gives Joseph everything that he ever wanted. I just wish that Joe would have given me another chance and was really working on it with me not texting his "sweetie."

HE thinks that she is different then me, but she is not. She is just us back in our honeymoon phase. I just wish he could see this before it is to late. I use to listen to him. He use to make me laugh. We use to have a great time, but then life and stuff got in the way. Already she begs him to give her money. I need money to save my storage unit. I need cigarettes. I SAY GET A FREAKIN JOB! Why should you always be asking another persons husband for money!!

Joe is foolish. I just wish that he could have seen the truth before he had to hurt the only person who has stood by him for all these years. Which leaves me wondering do, I return to his side and once again take him back if he were to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment