Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here we go again!

So here we go again. My husband has once again left home for a military drill and the very first thing he did when he got to his destination was to call the home-wrecking slut. I of course saw the phone calls on the bill once again.

I blocked her happy ass and now she can no longer interfere with my relationship at least from her phone. If I start seeing a bunch of phone calls from a new number I of course will block them too.

Joe once again asked why he can't be friends with Amanda; I am tempted to go find a man and show him how this crap feels. I am sure that he would be even more devastated if he were on the receiving end of the cheating relationship.

I feel like my husband has ripped out my heart over and over again in the past year. Every time he has the notion to do the Mexican hat dance he uses my heart to do it.

I am devoid of all emotions from this dance. I have no sorrow, love, happiness, or sadness left.

I just finished watching the movie Eat, Pray, Love and I am Liz...I am stuck in a marriage that has left me emotionless. I want to travel for a year too. I want to visit Italy, France, and Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment