Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The PRAYER that I should have prayed years ago

DEAR GOD,
Please forgive me for being a terrible child. I have neglected your love and guidance for so many years. I stand before you a humble child on the crossroads of life. I know that you have my best interest at heart. Is my life suppose to be on this disastrous course? I need your guidance now more than ever!

Please guide Joe's love back to me and allow him to see what has been sitting right here all along. I know that I missed out on a life time of love because I failed to see the person looking right at me. Please do not allow Joe to make the same mistake that I made. I pray that it is not to late!

Please forgive me!

Love,
Your unworthy child, who screwed up all that you gave her!

No comments:

Post a Comment