Saturday, August 20, 2011

How Am I feeling now!

I feel like there is no end in sight. My world is caving in around me and I forgot to grab the mortar. My heart is heavy and it feels like it is about to explode. I know there are others in this world that feel the same way I do because I keep reading their unhelpful comments on every marriage page I visit.

Is there really an answer to the problem? I have been scanning websites for weeks looking for someone who understands what I am going through and can offer sound advice.

One sight says give him some space-another says giving him space shows him he can do it on his own.
Marriage counseling=only works 50% of the time try my approach 92% success rate, ie change yourself
Change yourself-no, no you are who you are just call it quits.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I feel like screaming, crying, killing him and her, crying some more, sleeping, hibernating for the rest of my life, and running away to some warm place (with no snakes or bugs).

Then I remember that this is life and it just sucks right now!

I hear him backing into the driveway right now. Do I confront him with the texts, view his texts on the the text encrypted that I bought, or go to bed and say nothing? TOO MANY CHOICES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment