Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Ultimatum

The Ultimatum is simple fix it, make me smile again, or I am gone. I have already made arrangements for myself and my babies (six cats). February 1st if he has not changed his behavior drastically I am gone.

All I want from him is:
  • For him to actually care about me (after I told him that I was going to leave, he went back to hang out with his friends and watch a movie).
  • A little more romance (when I met my husband, he would by every girl at work roses just to cheer them up-he has never bought me flowers just to cheer me up- EVER)
  • to be financially stable (I don't want the stress of wondering if we are going to be in the hole every month. I work-I work two jobs, and I make more than he does)
  • for him to have a little drive (I am an intelligent person, and I want him to try. Where does his passion lie? Does he have any life goals? He is simply skating through life, who cares if it ends tomorrow.)
  • To be well educated (I just want to have a conversation with him, and for him not to make up lies and figures)

What I am willing to give:

  • Anything (I will do whatever it takes to help him achieve these goals)

What I need:

  • An outside voice to help guide me
  • Some one to listen to my story without judgment
  • HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment